Thursday, March 1, 2012

Coach K Receives Call From President Obama

Pictured above: Barack Obama talks to Coach Kessler
WINONA LAKE, IN: It isn’t everyday that Coach Kessler receives a call from the President of the United States; it’s about once a week.

According to coach K, “When I looked down and saw a restricted number calling my phone I figured it was just my boy Mark Soto calling to talk about the last episode of “Toddlers and Tiaras”. If I had known it was going to be Obama I probably wouldn’t have answered the phone saying, “talk to me Marky!”

It turns out the President was calling to congratulate Coach K on his recent MCC championship. “Let me ask you something Kessler. Why am I the one that has to call you after the championship? You know I’ve been busy and wasn’t able to watch the game! I kind of expected at least a text update or something," said a frustrated Obama.

When Coach K asked Obama if he was planning on traveling to Branson to support the team, Obama replied, “Well K, I’m not gonna lie, gas prices these days are a little steep. But with the country already trillions of dollars in debt, what’s another $500,000? Besides, the Red Zone could certainly use my support...”

No comments:

Post a Comment